Church & Worship
- - Sundays at 9:30am
This worship is open to all. Traditionally, a children's message is included. Communion at this service is offered on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sunday
School Chapel Worship
- - Mondays at 8:45am
This worship is directed toward our school youth, teachers, staff and parents, but is open to all members of the community.
Study of God's Word
- - Sundays at 10:30am, September through June
Bible stories, crafts, and activities make learning exciting for children from 3 years through junior high school.
- - Sundays at 10:30am to 11:30am, September through June
Young adults through seniors join in as we discuss a variety of topics, including today's spiritual challenges matched with words from the Holy scriptures. Our current topic: world religions.
Christian Day School
- Ages range from preschool age and through 6th grade. Our focus is on Christ-centered and individualized instruction with small classrooms.
Summer Program (not school)
- This program offers a safe and nurturing environment for children in preschool through 6th grade. Hands-on learning experiences.
Vacation Bible School
Ages 3 (Potty trained to 12 years of age)
- A one-week summer program that emphasizes Bible study, crafts, and recreation.
Offered during Sunday school.
Please contact Pastor.
- Young adults in grades 6,7, and up study the beliefs of Lutheran Christianity. After 1 year of study, students receive their first Communion. After 2 years they confirm their baptismal faith.
- - Monday through Friday from 3pm to 5:30pm
This program includes structured homework time, arts and crafts, recreation, snacks, and bus transportation from Wellsboro to Trinity.
Adult Information Class
- - Available in the spring and fall.
This class teaches the tenets of the Christian faith through the eyes of Lutheranism. This class is meant for future church members or individuals who want to update their own personal faith perspectives.
Family Care Team
- This is a group of caring people who visit and pray with individuals who are elderly, shut-in, ill, or have other special needs. They also monitor a food pantry and focus on people with various needs.
- - Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
This is both a social and service group, where women focus on richer spiritual living from study and fellowship. Service projects enhance the physical needs of the church locally and out in the world.
- Practices Wednesday at 7:30 to sing God's praises during church.
- Bell choir is on off-shoot of choir.
- No reading of music is required.
Family Life Center
- Our facility offers families of all sizes and ages recreation, education, crafts, music, and Bible-centered activities. The focus is on sharing the love and mercy of God through fellowship and servanthood